Jermaine Jackson -- Michael Jackson's Older Brother -- Petitions Court to Change His Last Name AP

"Jermaine Jackson wants to change his name to something a little brighter," the Associated Press reports.

The story continues, saying that Jackson is "asking a court to allow him to alter his famous surname and become Jermaine Jacksun. The older brother of Michael Jackson filed a name change petition on Tuesday in Los Angeles, stating the switch was for 'artistic reasons.'


Wants to become Jermaine Jacksun