Emmy-winning actor Alec Baldwin, one of the stars of NBC’s "30 Rock," has made an effort to clarify his recent statements about the network following an angry tweet last week in which he said he was "leaving NBC just in time," reports the AP.
As reported previously, that comment was made after a "Today" show camera crew attempted to cover the Baldwin stalker story by camping out in front of his apartment building in Manhattan.
On Monday in Washington, where he was campaigning for arts funding, Baldwin explained that he had joined "30 Rock" in part to be in business with NBC. Baldwin is not happy with "Today," but he says he still has faith in the network. He added that NBC needs to revamp its programming lineup to bounce back in the ratings.
As for his future, he is on "30 Rock" for this season, number seven. Regarding season eight, Baldwin did not say.