CBS Chief Executive Les Moonves said that after what the network went through last year with Charlie Sheen on "Two and a Half Men," the furor around comments made by another of the show’s stars, Angus T. Jones, is "a piece of cake," reports Forbes.
Moonves made the comment at a breakfast Q&A Tuesday conducted by Wall Street Journal managing editor Gerard Baker, the story notes.
As previously reported, Jones went public in a video with unflattering comments about the show, calling it "filth" and urging viewers not to watch it.
"It seems to be what happens with child stars over time,” Moonves said. “We took this boy who started with us when he was eight years old. Now’s he’s making over $300,000 per week, which is not a bad salary for a 19-year-old kid. By the way, he’s still collecting his $300,000 per week.”
Moonves added: “I don’t think it’s been quite resolved, but after going through what we went through with Charlie Sheen, it’s been a piece of cake."