Will Angus T. Jones Be Back on ‘Two and a Half Men’? CBS Hopes So

Jan 14, 2013  •  Post A Comment

"Two and a Half Men" is poised for a renewal from CBS, but much speculation continues to focus on the show’s youngest regular cast member, Angus T. Jones, EW.com’s Inside TV reports.

"We’d like him to be a part of it next year,” CBS Entertainment President Nina Tassler said at the Television Critics Association press tour.

While a renewal wouldn’t be a surprise given the show’s strong ratings, it’s not possible to take cast returns for granted, the story notes. Speculation that Jones might leave was jump-started by his criticism of the show last year, when he said he didn’t want to be on the program, as previously reported.

“The kid’s 19 years old,” said Tassler. “I’ve got a 24-year-old. Between the ages of 19 and 24 there’s been plenty of things my kid has come out and said that I wish he hadn’t, but the bottom line is cooler heads prevailed. [Jones has] been a beloved member of that cast for years and years and he issued a public apology. At the end of the day, they want him back and he wants to come back and that’s it.”

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)