CBS’s viewer numbers were on an upward trajectory Thursday night, with three of the network’s shows — “The Big Bang Theory,” “The Great Indoors” and Mom” — all delivering their largest audiences of the season.
“Mom” also scored a season high in the 18-49 demo, and “The Great Indoors” had its best 18-49 number since its premiere, the network announced. Meanwhile, “Life in Pieces” also grew in the 18-49 demo.
The network announced that it placed first for the night Thursday in viewers (8.69m), A18-49 (1.7) and A25-54 (2.5). The announcement cites Nielsen Live+SD figures.
Among the highlights noted by the network:
- At 8:00 PM, THE BIG BANG THEORY was first in viewers (16.66m, up +4% from 15.96m), A18-49 (3.6, up +6% from 3.4) and A25-54 (5.2, up +8% from 4.8). THE BIG BANG THEORY was the night’s top program in all key measures delivering season highs in viewers and its best Thursday demographic delivery.
- At 8:30 PM, THE GREAT INDOORS was first in viewers (9.67m, up +19% from 8.11m), A18-49 (1.9, up +19% from 1.6) and A25-54 (2.9, up +21% from 2.4). THE GREAT INDOORS delivered its largest audience and delivered its best A18-49 rating since its premiere (also 1.9).
- At 9:00 PM, MOM was first in viewers (8.46m, up +3% from 8.23m), A18-49 (1.7, up +13% from 1.5) and A25-54 (2.5, up +9% from 2.3). MOM delivered its season highs in viewers, A18-49 and A25-54.
- At 9:30 PM, LIFE IN PIECES averaged 6.71m, 1.4 in A18-49 (up +8% from 1.3) and 2.1 in A25-54 (nc).
- At 10:00 PM, PURE GENIUS averaged 5.32m, 0.8 in A18-49 and 1.3 in A25-54.
Note: All comparisons are to last original broadcasts on Dec. 15.