On the Red Carpet
A parade of television’s top executives, creative talent and stars made its way down the red carpet and into the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles for the 55th Annual Emmy Awards Sept. 21.
1. ABC’s Lloyd Braun, his wife, Laurie, second from right, and their daughters Emmie, left, and Tessie.
2. Sony’s Steve Mosko, left, Russ Krasnoff and Yair Landau.
3. “Curb Your Enthusiasm’s” Robert Weide and his wife, Linda.
4. HBO’s Colin Callender, left, and Chris Albrecht.
5. Lifetime’s Carole Black, left, her son Eric, of Pie Town Productions, and Autumn Devitry.
6. NBC’s Jeffrey Zucker and his wife, Caryn.
7. William Morris Agency’s Greg Lipstone, left, Sam Haskell, Cori Wellins, Carey Nelson Burch and Mark Itkin.
8. Creative Artists Agency’s Adam Berkowitz, left, with “Everybody Loves Raymond’s” Monica Horan and Phil Rosenthal.
9. Fox’s Sandy Grushow and his wife, Barbara.
10. Warner Bros. TV’s Peter Roth and his wife, Andrea.
11. Endeavor’s Richard Weitz, left, Lisa Harrison, Ari Greenburg, Greg Hodes and Paul Haas.
12. Academy of Television Arts & Sciences’ Todd Leavitt, his wife, Lauren, left, and their daughter Julia.
13. United Talent Agency’s Marty Lesak, left, Sara Chazin, Dave Park and Kevin Stolper.
14. William H. Macy and his wife, Felicity Huffman.
15. ABC Cable Networks Group’s Anne Sweeney and her husband, Phil Miller.
16. CBS’s Nancy Tellem and her husband, Arn.
17. ATAS and Tribune Entertainment’s Dick Askin, left, and his son Mike.
18. Jerry Bruckheimer Productions’ Jonathan Littman and his wife, Nancy.
19. USA Network’s Jeff Wachtel and his wife, Sheryl.
20. National Association of Television Program Executives’ Rick Feldman and his daughter Sascha.
21. UPN’s Dawn Ostroff and her husband, Mark.
22. 20th Century Fox TV’s Gary Newman and his wife, entertainment attorney Jeanne Newman.
23. Showtime’s Matt Blank and his wife, Susan.
24. News Corp.’s Peter Chernin and his daughter Margaret.
25. Twentieth’s Ivey Van Allen and her husband, CBS’s Eric Steinberg.
26. NBC’s John Miller and his son Justin.
27. International Creative Management’s Anne Pedersen, left, Nancy Etz and Jill Holwager.
28. Universal’s David Kissinger and his wife, Alexandra Rockwell.
29. Warner Bros. Television’s Bruce Rosenblum and his wife, Ande.
Sep 29, 2003 • Post A Comment
On the Red Carpet