Logo

No More Series TV for Two ‘Lost’ Stars

Feb 2, 2010  •  Post A Comment

Two of the stars of ABC’s ‘Lost’ have said that this will be the last time they do a television series, reports E! Online.

Matthew Fox, who previously starred in ‘Party of Five’ on Fox, said at the ‘Lost’ premiere in Honolulu Saturday night, "I’m either going to do the kind of things I want to do in the film world, or maybe I’ll just do something else entirely."

Co-star Evangeline Lily also said that she is done with TV — and acting. "I’m not passionate about acting the way you probably should be to call yourself an actor," she said.

— Allison J. Waldman

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)