USA showed off its development slate today, unveiling seven different projects the network has in the works, B&C reports.
The projects include:
– a John Michael Higgins project about a insurance investigator who seeks out drama. Steve Carell would serve as executive producer.
– "The Velvet Hammer," executive produced by Anthony Edwards, which follows a Texas FBI agent who returns home to rediscover her roots.
– 20-somethings slackers try to get recruited to a law firm in "A Legal Mind."
– "Robyn," a modernized take on Robin Hood.
– An untitled series from Gay Walch and Burrad Marsh that follows a mom that needs to clean up the mess from her husband, who has gotten in deep with the mob.
– "Stick," which stars an angry NHL player who channels his anger towards helping people the law won’t help.
And finally, an untitled series from Mark and Rob Cullen, about two brothers who are complete opposites who end up on the same FBI task force.