Logo

Star of ‘Medium’ Says Show Has Been Canceled

Nov 16, 2010  •  Post A Comment

CBS’s "Medium" has been teetering on the brink of cancellation since last year, but when the network slotted it into the new season, it seemed that the show had been given a reprieve. However, according to Entertainment Weekly, the star of the show, Patricia Arquette has declared that "Medium" is over.

"We got canceled,” Arquette told the publication, according to the story.

The Emmy Award winner for "Medium" is looking forward to the wrap-up of the series. "I don’t know what it’s going to be, but they’re [the writers] really excited about it,” Arquette said. “They’re like, ‘We’re just going to burn the whole thing down!’"

One Comment

  1. There are some good things about knowing your show is cancelled well in advance. You can give the series a fitting ending and provide some closure to the loyal audience. Too bad Rubicon wasn’t given the same courtesy.

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)