Press release from NBC, April 1, 2019:
NBC continues to lock in its summer schedule with the series premiere of new drama “The InBetween” as well as the return of top-rated newsmagazine “Dateline NBC” on its new night and popular alternatives series “The Wall” and “Hollywood Game Night.”
- Premiere: Wednesday, May 29 at 10-11 p.m. ET/PT.
- Cassie Bedford was born with a rare ability. She has visions … whether she likes it or not. Sometimes Cassie sees events that have previously occurred or will happen in the future. In addition, sometimes she encounters unsettled spirits who need her help. When her father, Det. Tom Hackett, and his new partner, former FBI Agent Damien Asante, need assistance solving a dark and puzzling murder, Cassie reluctantly agrees to use her abilities and helps solve some of the city’s most challenging cases.
- Harriet Dyer, Anne-Marie Johnson, Cindy Luna, Chad James Buchanan, Justin Cornwell and Paul Blackthorne star.
- Moira Kirland, David Heyman, Nancy Cotton, Matthew Gross executive produce. Charlotte Sieling executive produced and directed the pilot.
- Produced by Universal Television, NBCU International Television Studio and Heyday Television.
- Premiere: Monday, June 10 at 10-11 p.m. ET/PT.
- On Friday nights this season “Dateline NBC” has been averaging a 0.9 rating in adults 18-49 and 4.6 million viewers overall in “live plus seven day” Nielsens. “Dateline” attracts an upscale, well-educated audience, generating an index of 122 among adults 18-49 living in homes with $100K+ incomes (a 100 represents an average concentration of those homes) and a 115 among adults 18-49 with four or more years of college.
- “Dateline NBC” is the network’s signature newsmagazine and longest-running series in NBC primetime history. Now in its 27th season, the series is anchored by Lester Holt and features correspondents Andrea Canning, Josh Mankiewicz, Keith Morrison and Dennis Murphy.
- David Corvo is senior executive producer. Liz Cole is executive producer.
- Premiere: Thursday, June 20 at 8-9 p.m. ET/PT (one-time episode at 9-10 p.m. on June 20 as well)
- Last season “The Wall” averaged a 1.2 rating in adults 18-49 and 6.0 million viewers overall in L+7 Nielsens, including season highs with the show’s Feb. 5 season finale. That telecast rose in L+7 Nielsens to a 1.6 in 18-49 and 7.2 million viewers overall to match the highest “Wall” rating in 18-49 since Feb. 21, 2017 and generate the show’s most-watched episode since Jan. 24, 2017.
- “The Wall” is the fastest and simplest game with more than $12 million on the line every night – and up to $3 million on a single heart-stopping drop. At four-stories high, “The Wall” was built for one purpose – to change peoples’ lives in an instant.
- LeBron James, Chris Hardwick, Maverick Carter and Andrew Glassman executive produce.
- “The Wall” is a collaboration between Glassman Media and SpringHill. “The Wall” was developed by Glassman Media in conjunction with CORE Media and produced in association with Universal Television Alternative Studio.
“HOLLYWOOD GAME NIGHT”
- Premiere: Thursday, July 11 at 9-10 p.m. ET/PT
- “Hollywood Game Night” most recently aired the night of NBC’s 2018 “Red Nose Day” special and captured a 0.9 rating and 3.8 million viewers overall in “live plus seven day” Nielsens. During the show’s most recent full season during summer 2017, “Hollywood Game Night” averaged a 1.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 4.7 million viewers overall in L+7, for a jump of +38% in 18-49 and +1.6 million persons or +50% versus the show’s spring-summer averages for the prior year (0.8 in 18-49, 3.2 million viewers overall).
- “Hollywood Game Night,” hosted by Emmy Award and Golden Globe winner Jane Lynch, returns for a sixth season with a variety of actors, performers and familiar faces, including “The Good Place’s” Jameela Jamil, D’Arcy Carden and Marc Evan Jackson; “World of Dance’s” Derek Hough and NE-YO; “This Is Us” stars Chris Sullivan, Jon Huertas and Susan Kelechi Watson; “Superstore’s” Ben Feldman, Colton Dunn, Lauren Ash and Nico Santos; “American Ninja Warrior” hosts Matt Iseman and Akbar Gbajabiamila; and “NBC Nightly News” anchor Lester Holt as well as Amanda Seales, Joel McHale, Kal Penn, Laverne Cox, Rob Riggle and Sasheer Zamata, among many others.
- Sean Hayes, Todd Milliner, Michael Agbabian, Dwight D. Smith and Michael Binkow are executive producers.
- “Hollywood Game Night” is produced by Hazy Mills Productions, Mission Control Media and Universal Television.