Ad Spending Declines Led by Automotive

Oct 22, 2008  •  Post A Comment

National spot-advertising spending, excluding non-core categories such as political ads, will fall 14% this year, with total ad spending rising as little as 1%, TVNewsday reports. Last year, the Television Bureau of Advertising forecast 2008 spot-advertising spending to rise about 15%. Automotive national spot-advertising spending in the fourth quarter will fall 24% from a year earlier while insurance, packaged goods and movies will each drop more than 10%, TVNewsday says.
—Danny King

One Comment

  1. Thanks for your visiting this http://www.watchau.com online store.

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)