Logo

For the First Time in 10 Years, CBS Gives All Its New Prime-Time Shows Full-Season Orders

Oct 22, 2010  •  Post A Comment

After finishing at the top of the television ratings for the first four weeks of the new season, CBS has given full-season orders to all of its freshman shows, reports Joe Adalian in New York Magazine’s Vulture blog.

The move–which covers "Hawaii Five-O," "$#*! My Dad Says," "The Defenders," "Mike & Molly" and "Blue Bloods"–marks the first time since the fall of 2000 that CBS has given such an order, the story says. It’s yet unclear how many more episodes each show will produce, although nine is the standard in such cases, the article notes.

The decision comes after NBC earlier this week gave renewals to most of its freshman shows, except for the canceled "Outlaw" and the bubble show "Undercover," the story says.

While ABC hasn’t given official word on its new shows, except for the canceled "My Generation," it’s likely that "Detroit 1-8-7" and "No Ordinary Family" will stay on air, while Fox has renewed "Raising Hope" with the verdict still out on "Running Wilde," Adalian writes.

2 Comments

  1. Interesting layout on your blog. I really enjoyed reading it and also I will be back to read more in the future.

  2. Keep focusing on your blog. I love how we can all express our feelings. This is an extremely nice blog here 🙂

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)