The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony is coming up in just over a week, and a number of artists have just been added to the lineup.
Among them is Miley Cyrus, who is set to induct Joan Jett & the Blackhearts.
The 30th annual induction ceremony takes place April 18, with the TV version set to premiere May 30 on HBO.
Another recent addition to the lineup is Zac Brown, who will join Tom Morello in a performance for the Paul Butterfield Blues Band.
Other recent additions:
• John Mayer, Gary Clark Jr. and others will perform for Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble.
• Beck and Karen O. will join forces in a performance to honor Lou Reed.
• John Legend will perform for Bill Withers.
Here’s a list of inductees and their presenters who have been previously announced:
• Paul McCartney inducting Ringo Starr
• Stevie Wonder inducting Bill Withers
• Patti Smith inducting Lou Reed
• Peter Wolf inducting the Paul Butterfield Blues Band
• Fall Out Boy inducting Green Day
• John Mayer inducting Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble
• Steve Cropper inducting the “5” Royales
As previously announced, Dave Grohl, Joe Walsh and Jimmie Vaughan will also perform.