A comedy series that recently wrapped its freshman season wound up setting ratings records for TV Land, the cable channel announced.
The show had the largest in-season growth of a TV Land original series ever in the network’s target demo of Adults 25-54 (+82%) and Women 25-54 (+135%) from premiere to finale (L+3), and scored triple-digit gains vs. the network’s prime-time average in Women 25-54 (+135%), 18-49 (+162%) and 18-34 (+180%) in Live +3.
Among the show’s other highlights noted by TV Land:
- 4.6 million full episode streams of “Younger” on Hulu (3/5 – 6/14).
- 3.3 million VOD orders to date, leading the network’s VOD Channel to have its best two months ever. (April and May 2015)
- Since the launch of “Younger” on VOD in March, the pilot episode is the most ordered title in channel VOD history.
- Triple-digit percentage increases of likes on Facebook and followers on Instagram.
- Overall on the linear channel, “Younger” has been seen by 29 million viewers.
The series stars Sutton Foster as Liza, a 40-year-old woman trying to reinvent her career and love life by posing as 26.