A list released by Nielsen of the top-ranked prime-time broadcasts for the week of Nov. 30-Dec. 6 shows football programming dominating the top 10 in total viewers.
Football coverage on NBC, CBS, Fox and ESPN makes the top 10, with game coverage along with pregame shows on the list. Of the top 10 shows for the week, six are football-related.
The non-football programming in the top 10 is dominated by NBC and consists largely of unscripted programming in the form of two installments of NBC’s “The Voice.” Fox’s drama series “Empire” is an exception, coming in at No. 7, with NBC’s “The Wiz Live” the only other scripted program in the top 10 for the week, at No. 8.
Here are the rankings, with the program, network and total viewers:
- NFL Football: Indianapolis at Pittsburgh, NBC, 19.19 million.
- NFL Football: Green Bay at Detroit, CBS, 17.85 million.
- “The OT,” Fox, 16.76 million.
- “Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick,” NBC, 14.65 million.
- “The Voice” (Monday), NBC, 12.56 million.
- “The Voice” (Tuesday), NBC, 12.13 million.
- “Empire,” Fox, 11.81 million.
- “The Wiz Live,” NBC, 11.5 million.
- “NFL Pregame,” CBS, 10.82 million.
- NFL Football: Baltimore at Cleveland, ESPN, 10.12 million.