BBC America is closing in on the debut of its reboot of the global hit “Top Gear,” with “Friends” alum Matt LeBlanc among the show’s new stars along with Chris Evans. The show is due to premiere on the cable channel in May.
The network released the first teaser for the show (watch it below), along with something for the true gearheads — a list of the cars spotlighted in the clip.
Here’s the list of cars and locations featured in the trailer:
- Zenos E10 at the Top Gear track
- Dodge Viper ACR at Fallon Naval Air Station, Nevada
- Ford Mustang in Scotland
- Aston Martin Vulcan at Yas Marina, Abu Dhabi
- Ferrari F12 TDF at Paul Ricard circuit in France
- Ariel Nomad in Morocco
- Land Rover Defender Series 1
- Willys Jeep
- Reliant Rialto (with Matt LeBlanc on the back of a recovery truck on the M6)
- McLaren 675LT with Jenson Button
- Audi R8 V10 Plus driven by Sabine Schmitz at Laguna Seca, California
Here’s the clip …