“Ryan Lochte is going on ‘Dancing with the Stars,’ locking down a deal in the works before his Olympic saga, a person familiar with the deal confirmed,” reports USA Today.
The story says, “The 23rd season of the show premieres on Sept. 12. The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the addition of Lochte has not been announced publicly.”
The USA Today story continues, “Lochte, the 12-time Olympic medalist who was condemned in media reports around the globe for exaggerating a true story, was dropped by four sponsors on Monday after authorities in Rio de Janeiro declared in a jammed press conference last week that he had fabricated a report that he and three teammates on the U.S. swim team were held up at gunpoint by men with badges.”
The story then says USA Today has also investigated the incident. To read the complete USA Today story, please click here.