CBS had a strong showing in the ratings Sunday night, when the start of its prime-time lineup was delayed 35 minutes in the Eastern and Central time zones by coverage of the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament.
Citing Live+Same Day figures, the network announced that it swept Sunday night in total viewers along with the 18-49 and 25-54 demos. The figures are preliminary and subject to change.
CBS’s “NCIS: Los Angeles” was the top scripted program of the night in viewers and demos, the network announced.
The CBS announcement includes the following highlights:
- From 7:30-8:30 p.m., “60 Minutes” was first in viewers (10.58m), A18-49 (1.7 rating) and A25-54 (2.4).
- From 8::30-9:30 p.m., “NCIS: Los Angeles” was first in viewers (8.99m) and averaged 1.2 in A18-49 (up +9% from 1.1) and 1.7 in A25-54.
- From 9:30-10:30 p.m., “Madam Secretary” was first in viewers (7.22m) and averaged 0.8 in A18-49 (nc) and 1.2 in A25-54.
- From 10:30-11:30 p.m., “Elementary” averaged 4.37m, 0.6 in A18-49 (nc) and 0.9 in A25-54 (nc).
- For the night, CBS was first in viewers (8.92m), A18-49 (1.4) and A25-54 (2.0).