Logo

CBS Responds to Pauley Perrette; Mystery of Alleged Assaults Not Cleared Up

May 16, 2018  •  Post A Comment

CBS has responded to the vague tweets sent out Sunday by Pauley Perrette, who, until recently, was on “NCIS,” playing Abby.

As we previously reported, here are two of those tweets by Perrette:

“There is a ‘machine’ keeping me silent, and feeding FALSE stories about me. A very rich, very powerful publicity ‘machine’. No morals, no obligation to truth, and I’m just left here, reading the lies, trying to protect my crew. Trying to remain calm. He did it.”

Perrette doesn’t say who “he” is.

Another of Perrette’s tweets reads, “I’ve been supporting ant[i]-bullying programs forever. But now I KNOW because it was ME! If it’s school or work, that you’re required to go to? It’s horrifying. I left. Multiple Physical Assaults. I REALLY get it now. Stay safe. Nothing is worth your safety. Tell someone.”

Variety asked CBS to respond to the tweets, and, according to the publication, “In a statement to Variety, CBS Television Studios said they had worked with the star to find a resolution, and reiterated their commitment to a ‘safe working environment’ on all of their shows. ‘Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on “NCIS” and we are all going to miss her,’ said the statement. ‘Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.’”

Variety then adds, “Perrette declined to comment for this story through her representatives, but posted a tweet thanking her studio and network CBS. ‘They have always been so good to me and always had my back.’”

2 Comments

  1. Until she points somebody else all here is meaningless. Point out the person and then this is a story.

  2. Wow! And now her site is unable to read now.

    Sounds like CBS is being a big bully!!!!!
    What’s the real story???????

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)