Fox Sports unveiled its full roster of broadcasters for the 2019 NFL season, including the NFL’s longest-tenured duo, lead announcer and play-by-play announcer Joe Buck and Pro Football Hall of Fame quarterback Troy Aikman. Buck and Aikman return for their 18th season.
Here are the network’s NFL broadcast teams for 2019:
- Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Erin Andrews and Kristina Pink
- Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis and Pam Oliver
- Kenny Albert, Rondé Barber and various reporters
- Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman and Shannon Spake
- Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston and Laura Okmin
- Dick Stockton, Mark Schlereth and Jennifer Hale
Additional Play-by-Play Announcers: Sam Rosen, Brandon Gaudin, Dan Hellie and Kevin Kugler
Additional Analysts: Tiki Barber, Cris Carter, Matt Millen, Greg Olsen and Brady Quinn
Additional Reporters: Shane Bacon, Lindsay Czarniak, Sarah Kustok, Peter Schrager and Sara Walsh
Former NFL Vice Presidents of Officiating Mike Pereira and Dean Blandino serve as rules analysts throughout the season, providing their unique takes on the most crucial calls of the week.