Logo

Sheen Wraps Up Tour, Says He’s Planning Another TV Show–Not on CBS–and Asks $1 Million for Article on Him

May 4, 2011  •  Post A Comment

Charlie Sheen, the former star of CBS’s "Two and a Half Men," said he plans to take a role in a competing TV show on a network other than CBS, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Sheen didn’t give any further details but said the show would be "epic," the article notes. He made the announcement Tuesday night at his show in the Seattle area, the final night of his "My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option" tour.

Separately, Sheen allegedly demanded a fee of $1 million and story approval to be interviewed by Vanity Fair, reports the New York Post’s Page Six.

Vanity Fair was reportedly unwilling to meet those demands and instead is working on an article exploring the actor’s life. The article will detail how Sheen demanded $100 million from CBS last year after the network offered him $72 million, which reportedly made Sheen the highest-paid actor in TV history.

One Comment

  1. Charlie Sheen’s candle is about to blow out – anybody who picks him up will get maybe four shows out of him before the curiosity factor with his audience burns out. Two and Half Men was funny because of the acting AND the writing together. They should end the show and as for Sheen …. well sorry Charlie.

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)