Logo

DJ AM’s Death Ruled an Accidental Overdose

Sep 29, 2009  •  Post A Comment

The New York medical examiner’s office ruled that DJ AM died accidentally from acute intoxication due to the combined effects of cocaine along with prescription drugs OxyContin, Hydrocodone or Vicodin, antianxiety drugs Xanax and Ativan, Klonopin, Benadryl and Levamisole, the Associated Press reports.

Before he died, the 36-year-old, who had discussed his past addictions to crack cocaine and other drugs, had finished shooting episodes of an MTV reality show “Gone Too Far,” which featured interventions for drug abusers.

The show was to have debuted in early October, but MTV hasn’t yet said whether it plans to air it.

–Elizabeth Jensen

3 Comments

  1. You did a good job.

  2. That article is so interesting and makes a very nice image in my mind. That is very much helpful in nominating the board of directors.

  3. Way to focus and straight to your point, i love it. Keep up the work people. Dont let anyone stop us bloggers.

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)