The Weather Channel is pulling out all the stops, including setting up a live programming takeover, in anticipation of the total solar eclipse that will cross the nation on Aug. 21.
The channel will cover the eclipse live from coast to coast and beyond, with meteorologists reporting live from each time zone as the eclipse makes its way across the country.
Broadcasters and locations will include:
- Stephanie Abrams in Madras, OR
- Alex Wilson and Chris Bruin in Jackson Hole, WY
- Jim Cantore and Reynolds Wolf at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale, IL
- Maria LaRosa at Clemson University in Clemson, SC
- Jen Carfagno in Nashville, TN
- Mike Seidel driving throughout the Southeast
- Dave Malkoff from the Royal Caribbean Total Eclipse Cruise
Please click here for more details.