After a winter storm in New York City got in the way of Wednesday’s upfront presentation by Crown Media Family Networks, the company turned the event into a Facebook Live presentation for its Hallmark channels.
“Ad execs and media buyers were encouraged to tune in beginning at 6:30 (ET) to get the sizzle pitch for the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries network’s 2018-19 season,” MediaPost reports.
Here’s a roundup of the headlines, with links to the announcements.
- Hallmark Channel Expands Pet Initiative Adoption Ever After With New Original Special ‘Cat Bowl’ and Renewal of ‘American Rescue Dog Show’
- Hallmark Channel Greenlights Second Season of Docuseries ‘Meet the Peetes’
- Hallmark Channel Orders Season Six of Original Prime-Time Drama Series ‘When Calls the Heart’
- Hallmark Channel to Launch First-Ever Interactive ‘Home & Family Dream Holiday Home Decorating Contest’
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Adds Three All-New Original Movie Franchises to Network’s Successful Lineup
You can click here to go to the Hallmark Facebook page.