Logo

Well-Known Actor Sued for Allegedly Groping Youngster

May 7, 2018  •  Post A Comment

A Golden Globe-nominated actor has been hit with a lawsuit accusing him of groping an 11-year-old girl at a photo shoot. The AP reports that the lawsuit was filed in Utah today against Tom Sizemore.

“Kiersten Pyke, 26, spoke for the first time Monday at her attorney’s office in Salt Lake City about six months after her allegations against Sizemore surfaced,” the AP reports. “Pyke said her dreams of having an acting career evaporated after the 2003 incident during production of the ‘Born Killers’ movie, leaving her with post-traumatic stress and drug and alcohol addiction that have plagued her life.”

The lawsuit reportedly seeks $3 million in damages, but Pyke and her attorney said the suit is intended to send a message.

“It’s not OK to touch children, plain and simple,” Pyke said. “Whatever comes from it, it’s not for me at this point. … There are children out there who may watch this and, like I did, will say something to their mommies or their daddies.”

She added: “You can’t put a price on a childhood that I lost.”

Sizemore, who’s known for his roles in a string of high-profile movies including “Saving Private Ryan” and “Black Hawk Down,” denied the allegation when it first surfaced last year, the report notes.

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)