The ABC dance competition “Dancing With the Stars” revealed the lineup of contestants for the show’s upcoming season, which premieres live on Monday, Sept. 24.
“This season’s lineup of celebrity dancers includes an ‘American Idol’ mentor, the first-ever blind contestant to take part in the show, an alumnus from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a Duke of Hazzard, an Olympic Gold medal-winning gymnast and a Bachelor Nation favorite, among others,” ABC said in today’s official announcement.
In keeping with tradition, the show broke the news this morning on “Good Morning America.”
Here are this season’s pairings:
- Alexis Ren with Alan Bersten
- Bobby Bones with Sharna Burgess
- Danelle Umstead with Artem Chigvintsev
- DeMarcus Ware with Lindsay Arnold
- Evanna Lynch with Keo Motsepe
- Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile with Jenna Johnson
- John Schneider with Emma Slater
- Juan Pablo Di Pace with Cheryl Burke
- Mary Lou Retton with Sasha Farber
- Milo Manheim with Witney Carson
- Nancy McKeon with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Nikki Glaser with Gleb Savchenko
- Tinashe with Brandon Armstrong
For details about each of the celebrity contestants and other details about the new season, please read the full announcement, which you can find by clicking here.