Logo

Alec Baldwin Drops Bombshell About ’30 Rock’

Apr 6, 2011  •  Post A Comment

Alec Baldwin, one of the stars of the NBC popular and critical hit ’30 Rock’ dropped a bombshell the other night, reports Ross Kenneth Urken on New York Magazine’s Vulture entertainment blog.

The bombshell is that, according to Baldwin, "30 Rock" will end its run at the end of next season. 

According to the article, published on Wednesday, April 6, 2011, Baldwin and Urken were chatting at a fund-raising gala in New York on Monday night, April 4th, and Baldwin said, " ‘I will tell you one thing. And that is our show next year is our last year of the show.’ Though Baldwin has made no secret of the fact that he plans to leave ’30 Rock’ in 2012, this was the first time we’ve heard that the show itself would close up shop, too. But Baldwin says it’s a done deal that Fey will be leaving [as well]. ‘Our contracts are expired (in 2012), and Tina is gonna have a big career directing films and writing. She’s going to be the next Elaine May. She’ll be great.’ Reps for Fey and the show declined to comment."

One Comment

  1. Hate to see the show go-but with Alec and Fey leaving-they’re the muscle behind the show……..can’t wait to hear how they write him out-its gotta be some big scandal!!!!

Your Comment

Email (will not be published)